Or you can get help from Tutor.com:
Purpose of the KC Writing Studios:
The KC Writing Studios is to support writers in any discipline and at any stage of the writing process, thereby increasing students’ abilities to achieve their academic goals.
To advance this goal, the Writing Studios' professional tutors share a commitment to the following:
- Emphasizing writing as a process involving prewriting, developing and supporting a thesis, drafting, revising, and editing.
- Allowing exercise of writing skills in a supportive environment.
- Providing constructive feedback.
- Empowering writers and decreasing writing anxiety.
- Creating better writers, not just better papers.
- Equipping writers with skills that nurture effective written communication both within and beyond the walls of the Writing Studio.
NOTE: During the Fall 2021, Spring 2022 & Summer 2022 semesters, only the following classes are allowed to utilize the Writing Studios/Tutor.com services: ECON, EDUC 1300, ENGL, GEOG, HIST, PHIL & SOC