Temporary Students

What is a temporary / transient student?

Temporary / transient students are those previously or currently enrolled at another college or university who attend Kilgore College for the May Mini term and/or Summer semester only or Fall semester only and then return to their previous college or university.



Apply for Admission

Select the “Non-Degree Seeking” major on the application.

Also indicate you are “transient – seeking a degree elsewhere.”



Submit Documents

Click the link below to login to your student portal and see your personalized list of required documents.



Register for classes

If you need assistance registering, click the link below to visit the advising page and schedule a visit to one of our qualified advisors.

Have questions? Contact Admissions