Public Information Request

If the request is statistical in nature, you might find the information here:

Still can't find what you are looking for?

All Public Information Requests must be submitted IN WRITING (in accordance to the Texas Public Information Act) to Chris Craddock, by e-mail, mail or in person.

By email:


or Submit by mail to:

Kilgore College c/o Chris Craddock
1100 Broadway
Kilgore Texas 75662


or Bring in person to:

Marketing Offices in the Communications/Automotive Building

More information: