We want to keep you mentally healthy

Kilgore College has licensed counselors available for currently enrolled students needing brief, solution-focused counseling.  Offices are located on the second floor of the Devall Student Center in Kilgore and by appointment in the Hendrix building at KC-Longview. 

There are also community agencies that serve both short and longer-term mental health needs. These agencies serve individuals by county of residence.

For students residing in Bowie, Cass, Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Panola, Red River, Rusk and Upshur counties, the agency to contact is:

For students residing in Henderson, Rains, Smith, Van Zandt and Wood counties, the agency to contact is:

Other Resources

If you or someone you know needs to talk with someone, here are some helpful resources:

Food (and more!) Pantry

For information about Counseling or if you were or are in foster care