Close this search box.


Financial Aid & Scholarships

Get the monetary help you need to attend college.



Fill Out The FAFSA

Hey there! Don’t worry about finding financial aid, we are here to help! There’s a form called the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) that you’ll need to complete first for most opportunities. It’s used to figure out what federal, state, and sometimes college-specific financial aid you’re eligible for. Let us know if you have any questions or need help getting started!

KC’s code is 003580



Get Assistance

Our Financial Aid Office has fantastic FAFSA Assistance resources, and we highly recommend you take advantage of them. If you need more guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out to the friendly folks at the Federal Student Aid Information Center. They’re available via live chat, phone, and email to provide any assistance you may need. Don’t let filling out the FAFSA be a daunting task – we’re here to support you every step of the way!



Go to College!

There are additional steps but we’ll be here to help you get there. After your FAFSA is completed, you’ll need to complete a KC application for admission, request your transcripts to be send to the KC Admissions Office, apply for Scholarships, and register for classes!


Kilgore College encourages you to apply for financial assistance through our scholarship program. A limited number of Kilgore College scholarship funds and grants are available to students who have fulfilled the scholarship criteria. Listed below are the various scholarships and the process to apply for each scholarship.


Federal Verification Process

We are pleased to announce we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the federal verification process for Kilgore College beginning with the 2024-25 school year.

Verification Gateway (VG) from Inceptia is an online portal to guide students and parents through verification.

If your FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S Department of Education, you will receive an email from, or postcard from Inceptia, containing Kilgore College’s unique website link to start the verification process.

We encourage you to begin the verification process within 7 days of receiving notification from Verification Gateway to ensure you receive your financial aid in time for payments. Failure to complete the verification process could result in the delay or denial of your financial aid.

Follow these steps to complete your verification.

  • Access our school’s unique website link in the email from or listed below.
  • Create your account* and choose preferences for text messages and e-signatures.
  • Complete your Task List.
  • Confirm your signature and review your information.
  • Sign your account.

*If you are a dependent student, your parent also needs to create their own account and complete each of these steps.

Kilgore College Verification Gateway Links and Deadlines

2024-2025 Federal Verification Link:

Deadline for submitting these documents is July 31, 2025.

Questions about the verification process?

Contact Inceptia, Monday through Friday 8 am – 7 pm Central at 888.374.8427 or

About Inceptia

Inceptia, a division of National Student Loan Program (NSLP), is a nonprofit organization committed to offering effective and uncomplicated solutions in verification, financial aid management, financial education, and repayment wellness. Our mission supports schools as they illuminate paths towards educational and financial success for students and families.

For more information please contact