About The Zone:
In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 Virus, all Kilgore Zone employees/tutors are working remotely from home. Students can call (903) 988-7491 or email email@example.com to set up a phone or Zoom appointment. We will do our best to assist all students!
The Zone Tutoring Lab in Kilgore offers FREE tutoring and computer-use services to all Kilgore College students! We have peer tutors available for Math, Science, Reading, English, Social Studies, Speech and most Core Curriculum courses.
Student Support Building, Room 119, on the Kilgore campus
Hours for Fall/Spring:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to Midnight*
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.*
- Sunday: 5 p.m. to Midnight*
*Subject to change due to holiday closings
Hours for Summer:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Online Tutoring for Distance Ed:
Online tutoring is available for all distance education students who may not be able to access on-campus tutoring services. You will need to call (903) 988-7491 or email TheZone@kilgore.edu for an appointment and instructions on how to access your online session.
How to Contact Us:
- Email a question to a tutor at TheZone@kilgore.edu and receive a response within 24 hours between Monday and Friday
- Call (903) 988-7491 to speak directly with a tutor or leave a message, and a tutor will return your call within 24 hours between Monday and Friday.
- Set up an online tutoring appointment by emailing or calling us.
The Zone Evaluations:
Each time you are tutored in The Zone, please complete the following “Tutor Evaluation.”
Tutor Evaluation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZoneTutoringEvaluation
For more information:
Please come by Student Support Building, Room 119, or call (903) 988-7491.