About The Zone:
The Zone in Kilgore is open to KC students for free computer use, free printing, ProctorU testing and tutoring. It is recommend to schedule appointments for online tutoring. In-person tutoring is available if needed. Tutors are available for Math, Science, Reading, English, Social Studies, Speech and most Core Curriculum courses. Online tutoring for some courses is also available through Tutor.com, which is accessed through the “Start Here” section of a student’s Blackboard class.
Call (903) 988-7491 or email email@example.com to schedule an online tutoring session.
- Student Support Building, Room 119 & 104, on the Kilgore campus
- Tutoring services are also available at the Longview North Zone at in the Joe M. Hendrix Building, Room 308, at KC-Longview.
The Zone hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.*
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.*
- Tutoring is available in The Zone on Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Online Tutoring for Distance Ed:
Online tutoring is available for all distance education students who may not be able to access on-campus tutoring services. You will need to call (903) 988-7491 or email TheZone@kilgore.edu for an appointment and instructions on how to access your online session.
How to Contact Us:
- Email a question to a tutor at TheZone@kilgore.edu and receive a response within 24 hours between Monday and Friday
- Call (903) 988-7491 to speak directly with a tutor or leave a message, and a tutor will return your call within 24 hours between Monday and Friday.
- Set up an online tutoring appointment by emailing or calling us.
Request an appointment via Remind app
a. Text the message @kczones to the number 81010 OR
b. Visit https://www.remind.com/join/kczones
Want to be a Zone tutor?
Apply online: Zone Tutor Application
For more information:
Please come by Student Support Building (Room 119 or 104) or call (903) 988-7491.