STEP 1 – Apply for Admission:
- Apply for admission online at www.applytexas.org. It is required before you apply for financial aid, orientation, and housing.
- Application priority dates are: July 1 for fall semester and dual credit, Nov. 1 for spring semester and April 1 for summer terms.
- Request your high school and/or previous college(s) to have official transcripts sent to KC.
- Send official ACT/SAT scores (if taken).
- Provide your bacterial meningitis vaccination record.
STEP 2 – Apply for Financial Aid:
- Apply for financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The Financial Aid priority date is July 1.
STEP 3 – Meet Placement Requirement:
- Meet the placement requirement by taking the TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Assessment as necessary unless otherwise exempt from developmental requirements.
- Please note: Kilgore College requires students enrolling in Level-one Certificate Programs test for advising purposes only.
- Prior to taking the TSI Assessment, students must compete the KC TSI pre-assessment activity.
- Documentation of the pre-assessment activity is required before taking the TSI Assessment.
STEP 4 – Attend Orientation:
- Once accepted, attend New Student Orientation and register for classes.
- Orientation is mandatory for all first-time college students and recommended for anyone new to Kilgore College.
STEP 5 – Apply for Housing (If Needed):
- Apply for on-campus housing (optional).
- A $210 deposit is required.
- Proof of your bacterial meningitis vaccination must be on file 10 days prior to move-in.
Click here to open the Career & Technical Education Program Guide