The Kilgore College Foundation, established in 1996, is the alumni relations and scholarship arm of the Institutional Advancement Office. The foundation’s primary goal is to raise money for scholarships, taking the financial burden off of many of our students who would otherwise have to work while managing their studies.
Kilgore College Foundation
Kilgore College and the Kilgore College Foundation are offering an opportunity to remember someone special, honor an important person or group, or recognize an important achievement by purchasing a... Read Article
- Scholarships: Kilgore College strives to provide support for students who are working to better their futures, but many are faced with financial needs. Gifts of scholarship(s) will allow the college to assist these students, while furthering their academic careers. Scholarships and endowments are also available to be named in honor or memory of loved ones.
- Instructional Innovation: Gifts designed for instructional innovation provide support for academic initiatives and priorities across the curriculum. Although you may feel a personal connection to specific departments, your support for Kilgore College’s overall academic programming will ensure equitable benefits for all disciplines and will support student success in all endeavors.
- Student Life: Kilgore College recognizes that student participation in clubs and organizations outside the classroom is important to individuals and to the community. Gifts designated to student life will support opportunities and activities that enhance the overall college experience.
- Campus Enhancement: Gifts to “Campus Enhancement” will allow Kilgore College to sustain and grow its physical plant and continue the rich heritage the college has provided for the last 75 years.
- Naming Opportunities: The naming of college facilities offers a unique way to leave a lasting legacy and serves as a tribute to your generosity towards Kilgore College. Some naming opportunities include: new and existing buildings, classrooms and halls. To name a specific building or area requires a donation of one half the cost of new construction or renovation of a building or area. Naming opportunities may be subject to approval of the Kilgore College Board of Trustees.
- Specific Purpose: Gifts directed toward a specific purpose are equally important. Many donors prefer to match their personal interests with college priorities, so we invite you to direct your Campaign for Excellence gift to the area you find most compelling. Through these designations, you’ll find that you have more flexibility to support the aspect of Kilgore College that represents your specific interest.
- Credit Card: Give online by using the new online donation form, or call the Development Office at (903) 983-8182 with credit card information.
- Check: For many, the easiest way to make a gift is by check. Checks should be made payable to the Kilgore College Foundation.
The KC Foundation has an active and dedicate Board of Directors comprised of the following community leaders:
- Fred Parsons, President
- Todd Clifton, Vice President
- Bill Rice, III, Treasurer
- Cyndi Walker, Secretary
- Tom Brown
- Kent Bryson
- Ruth Anne Camp
- Mike Clements
- Coleen Clower
- Bob Davis
- Jay Dean (Texas House of Representatives)
- Janie Edmonds
- Johnna Wooley Fullen
- Bryan Johnston
- Annette Morgan
- Patrick Nault
- Amanda Nobles
- Kenneth Raney
- Danny Rivers
- Cecelia Sanders
- Larry Woodfin