myKC Financial Aid Instructions

Learn step-by-step how to use the new system.

How do I use the new myKC Financial Aid?

Kilgore College is no longer using Campus Connect for students to set up or check on their financial aid.  The new system is called myKC Financial Aid.

Watch the How-To Video or Download the PDF instructions


If you already know how to use the new system:

Log in to myKC Financial Aid

Related Videos