MFA Login System:
How to Activate Your Account:
Go to https://activate.kilgore.edu to start.
- You will receive an email from the Kilgore College IT department (email@example.com) withinstructions on how to activate your account.
- You will need your KC student ID number and a web access code to set up a password andsecurity questions. The web access code will be provided in an email from IT (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Provide a personal email address and mobile phone number at which you can receive textmessages.
- Select and answer security questions to be used for resetting your password in the future.
Once your account is activated, login to AccessKC following these steps:
- On the AccessKC webpage, start by entering your KC student ID number in the box labeled “username” and press “enter.”
- The Texas.gov Digital Identity Solutions Welcome page will open. Enter your KC student email and password you just created.
- You will be asked where you would like a one-time passcode sent.
- Once received, enter the passcode and submit.
- You then have the option of saving the device you are currently using for future use.
Want help in-person?
During the first week of class (Aug. 22-25), you can stop by the Woodfin Center in Kilgore or the Hendrix Building in Longview (from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.for assistance).
Still have questions?
Contact the KC Helpdesk at (903) 988-7522 or e-mail them.