Tuition and Fees:
- $1,150 (In-state) with a $50 curriculum access fee for a total of $1,200
- $1,700 (Out-of-state) with a $50 curriculum access fee for a total of $1,750
- $1,715 USD (Out-of-country) with a $50 curriculum access fee for a total of $1,765
- Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills and Hazardous Materials Response - Navigate 2 Premiere Access by JB Learning (ISBN# 9781284151428)
On Site Additional Fees:
- The tuition and fees for this course do not cover the cost of uniforms and/or other equipment that a cadet will be responsible for supplying.
- Two sets of uniforms are approximately $125.
- Bunker gear may be rented through KCFA at $475, or may be furnished by the sponsoring Fire Department, pending the Director’s approval.
- Housing and meal plans are available for those who are not able to commute.
- The student is also responsible for purchasing their textbooks.
Upcoming onsite academy dates (class is approximately 12 weeks):
|#111||Aug. 10, 2020||Aug. 24 - Nov. 13, 2020|
|#112||Jan. 5, 2020||Jan. 19 - April 20, 2021|
*Dates subject to change
On-site Class Schedule (Monday – Friday):
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Possibility of evening and/or weekend classes
- No excused absences
- 12-Week Minimum, 13-Week Maximum (Depends on various holidays)
Basic Fire Suppression Application for American Students:
Basic Fire Suppression Application for Canadian Students: