Through a collaboration with the Longview Economic Development Corporation, Kilgore College-Longview provides ACT WorkKeys® assessment testing for area job-seekers.
ACT WorkKeys® assessments are designed to measure skills in the workplace. The three basic WorkKeys® assessments are: Applied Math, Graphic Literacy and Workplace Documents. WorkKeys® assessments measure ‘real world’ skills that employers believe are critical to job success and assessment questions are based on situations in the everyday work world. By taking the three basic assessments and scoring at a minimum Level 3, participants earn a portable credential, National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR WORKKEYS® ASSESSMENT CANDIDATES:
- WorkKeys® assessment testing is conducted at Kilgore College – Longview, 300 S. High Street, Longview, TX 75601.
- On the day of testing, arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled assessment time.
- Report to the Testing Center in Room 210.
- Be prepared to present a valid photo ID such as a driver’s license, state issued ID card, etc. To be valid, IDs cannot be expired.
- Please do not bring electronic or cellular devices, bags, large purses or backpacks into testing.
- Five (5) hours are scheduled for testing. You will probably finish much sooner.
- You will be given a break between each assessment.
- After the assessment, you will be given your WorkKeys® scores.
- Bring a light jacket or sweater as the testing room might be cool.
For more information on WorkKeys® assessments: Visit the Longview Economic Development Corporation’s FAQ page here: https://longviewusa.com/sites/default/files/files/pdfs/WorkKeys-FAQ.pdf