Public Law 101-392, the Strengthening Career and Technical Education Act/Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act of 2006, provides funding for various support services. Students who meet one or more of the qualifications are encouraged to apply for services.
- Individuals with disabilities;
- Individuals from economically disadvantaged families, including foster children;
- Individuals preparing for nontraditional fields;
- Single parents, including single pregnant women;
- Displaced homemakers; and
- Individuals with limited English proficiency.
To learn more about the support services please contact one of the specialists listed below—located on both the Kilgore and Longview campuses.
- Longview: Longview North Building, Offices 101 & 105
- Kilgore: Tuesdays ONLY, Student Support Building, Office 111