- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Request Form - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Verification Worksheet - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Non-Filing Affadavit - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Asset Verification Form - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose - 2019-20 (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Request Form - 2019-20 (pdf)
- Verification Worksheet - 2019-20 (pdf)
- Non-Filing Affadavit - 2019-20 (pdf)
- Asset Verification Form - 2019-20 (pdf)
- Bachelor's Degree Confirmation Form (fillable pdf): This form is if you have indicated on your FAFSA that you are enrolled in a graduate/professional degree program. This means that you have already obtained a bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a graduate level degree.
- Consent for Release of Information (fillable pdf)
- Concurrent Enrollment Form (fillable pdf): Only for students enrolled in two colleges at the same time.
- Dislocated Worker Form (fillable pdf) If you have indicated on your FAFSA that you, your spouse or a parent is a Dislocated Worker
- Drug Conviction Affidavit (fillable pdf)
- Entrance Loan Counseling: The Federal Government requires you to complete entrance counseling to ensure that you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming.
- FAFSA: Complete this after you have the tax returns you need to get your financial aid process started.
- Federal Student Loan Discharge Affidavit (pdf)
- Financial Aid Adjustment Form (fillable pdf): Must be completed to reinstate aid previously canceled either by the student or the Fin Aid office, or to award unused funds to the summer term.
- Hazlewood Act Initial Application (pdf)
- Hazlewood Act Exemption Application for Continued Enrollment (pdf)
- Hazlewood Act - Revocation of Previously Assigned Exemption Hours)
- Homeless/Unaccompanied Youth Verification Form (pdf)
- Master Promissory Note: The Master Promissory Note (MPN) is a legal document in which you promise to repay your loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to the U.S. Department of Education.
- Overlapping Aid Clearance Form (pdf)
- Proof of Marital Separation (fillable pdf): Must be completed if independent student is separated or dependent student's parents are separated.
- Summer Aid Application
- Suspension Appeal Form (fillable pdf): Suspension appeal form for a semester GPA below 2.0 or you dropped to many classes.
- 4506-T Form used to order Tax Transcript (pdf) Complete, Sign, and submit with proof of payment from Cashier’s Office.
- TASFA - Students that are classified as a Texas Resident who cannot apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are encouraged to complete the TASFA.
- Tax Transcript (Instructions on how to order an IRS tax transcript through KC) (pdf): These are the instructions on how to order an IRS Tax Transcript through KC.
- Texas Grant - Drug Affidavit (fillable pdf)
- Unusual Enrollment History Form (pdf)
- Upload Documents through AccessKC Aid Instructions (pdf): This handout provides detailed information for uploading required financial aid paperwork through AccessKC Aid.
- Work-Study Application (online form): Students with financial need may be eligible for on-campus, federally funded jobs.
PLEASE NOTE: Processing takes time. While there is a large amount of automated processing, there are specific requirements that must be performed manually. Expect 1-2 weeks if you respond quickly to our requests. During peak times (May, June, July, August and January) processing may take longer due to increased workloads.