- Verification Worksheet (pdf)
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Request Form (fillable pdf)
- Bachelor's Degree Confirmation Form (fillable pdf): This form is if you have indicated on your FAFSA that you are enrolled in a graduate/professional degree program. This means that you have already obtained a bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a graduate level degree.
- Consent for Release of Information (fillable pdf)
- Concurrent Enrollment Form (fillable pdf): Only for students enrolled in two colleges at the same time.
- Dislocated Worker Form (fillable pdf) If you have indicated on your FAFSA that you, your spouse or a parent is a Dislocated Worker
- Drug Conviction Affidavit (fillable pdf)
- FAFSA: Complete this after you have the tax returns you need to get your financial aid process started.
- Federal Student Loan Discharge Affidavit (pdf)
- Financial Aid Adjustment Form (fillable pdf): Must be completed to reinstate aid previously canceled either by the student or the Fin Aid office, or to award unused funds to the summer term.
- Homeless/Unaccompanied Youth Verification Form (pdf)
- Proof of Marital Separation (fillable pdf): Must be completed if independent student is separated or dependent student's parents are separated.
- Suspension Appeal Form (fillable pdf): Suspension appeal form for a semester GPA below 2.0 or you dropped to many classes.
- Suspension Appeal Packet Acceptance Policy (pdf)
- 4506-T IRS Proof of Non-Filing Form: If you did not file a tax transcript are required to get proof of non-filing directly from the IRS.
- Tax Return Transcript Request Form (4506T-EZ)
- Texas Grant - Drug Affidavit (fillable pdf)
- Unusual Enrollment History Form (pdf)
- Work-Study Application (online form): Students with financial need may be eligible for on-campus, federally funded jobs.
PLEASE NOTE: Processing takes time. While there is a large amount of automated processing, there are specific requirements that must be performed manually. Expect 1-2 weeks if you respond quickly to our requests. During peak times (May, June, July, August and January) processing may take longer due to increased workloads.