How to register for Ranger Registration if you are a NEW or TRANSFER student:
You have two options:
- Register for an in-person Ranger Registration session.
- Register for an online Ranger Registration session.
In-person Ranger Registrations:
After applying to KC and being admitted, you can register for in-person Ranger Registration sessions
- Thursday, July 9, 2020: Sign up for the JULY 9 Ranger Registration session
- Saturday, July 18, 2020: Sign up for the JULY 18 Ranger Registration session
You can also call (903) 983-8206 to set up an appointment with an advisor OR sign up for a face-to-face appointment.
Online Ranger Registrations:
After applying to KC and being admitted, you will receive an email through your college email address inviting you to sign up for Ranger Registration Online. At this online event, you will learn about the many resources available to you as a KC student, get technical assistance with KC online systems and meet virtually with a KC advisor using Blackboard Collaborate to register for classes.
Before you register for an online Ranger Registration session:
- Be sure to know your major or intended major at KC. Not sure? Visit the Career Pathways webpage to help you narrow down your interests and find out what KC offers.
- Learn more about QLess by clicking here.
- Schedule your Ranger Registration appointment using QLess by clicking here.
After you schedule your appointment:
- Complete the pre-advising survey online by clicking here.
- Make sure you have a computer or cell phone with internet access available to use for the online session.
- You will receive text message reminders about your appointment.
15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time:
- Watch this video about how to use Blackboard Collaborate.
- In a quiet area, log onto your session using the link below.
- Having technical trouble? Check out the Helpful Videos & Resources links below.
When it is time for your session click here.
After your session, you will receive a text with a survey link. Please complete the survey to let us know about your Ranger Registration experience!