Where do I meet for Ranger Registration?
Meet in the Randolph C. Watson Library for Ranger Registration days in Kilgore and meet in the Hendrix Building for Ranger Registration days in Longview. Check-in will start 30 minutes before appointment time.
In order to participate in Ranger Registration, you must complete your admissions file, which includes the following action items:
- Submit a current admissions application or Dual Credit Transition Form for Summer/Fall (for graduating seniors).
- Complete New Student Orientation (free online). - Click here to complete New Student Orientation
- Submit TSI Exam scores or exemptions to the Registrar's Office.
- Submit sigh school transcript and college transcript (if applicable) to the Registrar's Office.
- Submit a bacterial meningitis shot record to the Registrar's Office.
- Complete a 60-question Career Assessment (print and bring to Ranger Registration) - Click here to complete Career Assessment
How do I register for Ranger Registration?
Check back soon here for a link to register for Ranger Registration.
Ranger Registration Dates:
- Wednesday, June 19 in Kilgore
- Thursday, June 20 in Longview
- Saturday, June 22 in Kilgore
- Wednesday, July 17 in Kilgore
- Thursday, July 18 in Longview
- Saturday, July 20 in Kilgore
- Wednesday, July 24 in Kilgore
- Saturday, Aug. 3 in Kilgore
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 in Kilgore
- Thursday, Aug. 8 in Longview
Is there a fee for Ranger Registration?
No, Ranger Registration is FREE!