About Ranger Registration:
Ranger Registration is an opportunity for students to register for classes early. Students will also have the opportunity to become better acquainted with AccessKC, KC email, Blackboard and the Rave Alert system.
The advising appointment students register for will last approximately two hours. For each advising appointment, the first hour will be utilized to acquaint students with AccessKC, KC email, Blackboard and the Rave Alert system. In the second hour of each advising appointment, students will be paired with an academic advisor to register for classes.
Where do I meet for Ranger Registration?
Meet in the Randolph C. Watson Library for Ranger Registration days in Kilgore. Check-in will start 30 minutes before appointment time.
In order to participate in Ranger Registration, you must complete your admissions file, which includes the following action items:
- Submit a current admissions application or Dual Credit Transition Form for Summer/Fall (for graduating seniors).
- Complete New Student Orientation (free online). Click here to complete New Student Orientation
- Submit TSI Exam scores or exemptions to the Registrar's Office.
- Submit high school transcript and college transcript (if applicable) to the Registrar's Office.
- Submit a bacterial meningitis shot record to the Registrar's Office.
- Complete a 60-question Career Assessment (print and bring to Ranger Registration) Click here to complete Career Assessment
How do I register for Ranger Registration?
Click the link below to register for Ranger Registration.
Ranger Registration Dates:
- Saturday, August 17 (Kilgore campus)
Is there a fee for Ranger Registration?
No, Ranger Registration is FREE!