What is TRIO Fast Track?
TRIO Fast Track stands for Fostering Academic Support and Transfer. Our purpose is to help degree-seeking students complete their degree at KC and then assist them in transferring to a four-year university. There are 160 spots available each year.
Who is eligible to apply for TRIO?
Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents with any of the following criteria may qualify:
- First-generation college students (neither parent completed a four-year degree)
- Students who qualify under low income guidelines for federal financial aid
- Students with disabilities
How can I join?
Fill out the application below or stop by Student Support Building (SS) Room 123 to meet the staff and complete an application. If you are unsure if you qualify please talk with us! You may call (903) 988-7590 to find out more information.
TRIO Office Hours:
- Monday-Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Closed Fridays