- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose - 2021-22 (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Request Form - 2021-22 (pdf)
- Verification Worksheet - 2021-22
- Non-Filing Affadavit - 2021-22 (pdf)
- Asset Verification Form - 2021-22 (pdf)
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Request Form - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Verification Worksheet - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Non-Filing Affadavit - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Asset Verification Form - 2020-21 (pdf)
- Bachelor's Degree Confirmation Form (fillable pdf): This form is if you have indicated on your FAFSA that you are enrolled in a graduate/professional degree program. This means that you have already obtained a bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a graduate level degree.
- Consent for Release of Information (fillable pdf)
- Concurrent Enrollment Form (fillable pdf): Only for students enrolled in two colleges at the same time.
- Dislocated Worker Form (fillable pdf) If you have indicated on your FAFSA that you, your spouse or a parent is a Dislocated Worker
- Drug Conviction Affidavit (fillable pdf)
- Entrance Loan Counseling The Federal Government requires you to complete entrance counseling to ensure that you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming.
- FAFSA: Complete this after you have the tax returns you need to get your financial aid process started.
- Federal Student Loan Discharge Affidavit (pdf)
- Financial Aid Adjustment Form: Must be completed to reinstate aid previously canceled either by the student or the Fin Aid office, or to award unused funds to the summer term.
- Hazlewood Act Initial Application (pdf)
- Hazlewood Act Exemption Application for Continued Enrollment (pdf)
- Hazlewood Act - Revocation of Previously Assigned Exemption Hours)
- Homeless/Unaccompanied Youth Verification Form (pdf)
- Master Promissory Note: The Master Promissory Note (MPN) is a legal document in which you promise to repay your loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to the U.S. Department of Education.
- Overlapping Aid Clearance Form (pdf)
- Proof of Marital Separation (fillable pdf): Must be completed if independent student is separated or dependent student's parents are separated.
- Selective Service Status Letter (fillable pdf) Males who did not register for Selective Service before their 26th birthday should complete the Selective Service Status Letter (pdf) and provide acceptable documentation to support their statement. Provide copies of both to the Financial Aid Office before submitting to the Selective Service System. SSS will send a letter to student regarding eligibility; student should then provide that letter to FA Office.
- Summer Aid Application
- Suspension Appeal Form (fillable pdf): Suspension appeal form for a semester GPA below 2.0 or you dropped too many classes.
- 4506-T Form used to order Tax Transcript (pdf) Complete, Sign, and submit with proof of payment from Cashier’s Office.
- TASFA - Students that are classified as a Texas Resident who cannot apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are encouraged to complete the TASFA.
- Tax Transcript (Instructions on how to order an IRS tax transcript through KC) (pdf): These are the instructions on how to order an IRS Tax Transcript through KC.
- Texas Grant - Drug Affidavit (fillable pdf)
- Unusual Enrollment History Form (pdf)
- Upload Documents through AccessKC Aid Instructions (pdf): This handout provides detailed information for uploading required financial aid paperwork through AccessKC Aid.
- Work-Study Application (online form): Students with financial need may be eligible for on-campus, federally funded jobs.
PLEASE NOTE: Processing takes time. While there is a large amount of automated processing, there are specific requirements that must be performed manually. Expect 1-2 weeks if you respond quickly to our requests. During peak times (May, June, July, August and January) processing may take longer due to increased workloads.