Contact Kilgore College’s Office of Admissions & Registrar to request an international admissions application packet via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no application fee to apply at Kilgore College.
Admissions for International Students
Admissions - International
A non-immigrant alien students seeking F-1 Visa category are managed by the Office of Admissions and Registrar. Students must submit and meet the following criteria:
- Application Form: A completed Application for International Student Admission to the Office of Admissions and Registrar 60 days prior to the beginning of registration.
- Proof of English Proficiency: Request official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results be sent to KC. Official scores must be sent directly from ETS to Kilgore College (DI Code: 6341). KC requires a minimum iBT score of 41 (computer-based, 132, or paper-based, 450).
- Financial Statement: The statement requires the signature of the applicant, the applicant’s sponsor, and the sponsor’s bank official, and must have an official seal.
- Bank Statement: A financial statement proving that the applicant has sufficient resources for support at a level of $16,610 or more.
- Transcripts: Must have your non-U.S. transcripts evaluated, translated to English, and sent directly to Kilgore College. KC requires evaluations and translations be conducted by a National Association of Credit Evaluation Services member. http://www.naces.org/ NOTE: If the student has attended a school(s) in the United States, official transcript(s) must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Registrar from the issuing institution.
- Medical Records: A medical record giving evidence of immunization against tetanus, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, mumps, measles, rubella, and bacterial meningitis.
Kilgore College encourages all applicants to start the admissions process early. Applications submitted after the respective international admissions priority date will not be guaranteed acceptance for that semester. Kilgore College’s Admissions Application Priority Dates for international students are as follows:
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: Nov. 15
- Summer Semester: March 15
Contact Kilgore College’s Office of Admissions & Registrar to request an international admissions application packet via email at email@example.com.