Contact Kilgore College’s Office of Admissions & Registrar to request an international admissions application packet via email (email@example.com). There is no application fee to apply at Kilgore College. NOTE: Kilgore College does not have an online international student application at this time. Please do not apply via ApplyTexas.
Admissions for International Students
Admissions - International
We encourage you to visit our campus! We offer group information sessions and individual student guided-tours. If you wish to schedule a campus visit, call us at (903) 983-8209.
"Any Time" Visits (Individual/family tours):
Our staff and Ranger Ambassadors would like to show you the campus, provide information about our programs and help you enroll at Kilgore College. Tours of the campus are typically offered Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., but special times can be arranged by appointment. On the tour, you will see the residence halls, classroom buildings, the Devall Student Center, Parks Fitness Center and our dining facility. To ensure availability we encourage visits be scheduled in advance.
"Official Kilgore College Visit Day" (Group Information Sessions):
The Official Kilgore College Visit Day is a group information session scheduled upon request for high schools throughout the year. Students are given the opportunity to tour the campus and participate in fast-paced, lively question-and-answer sessions on student life, financial aid, academic programs, testing and special services we offer.
Virtual Campus Tour:
View the Interactive Campus Map to get to know a little bit more about our campus and what each building is used for.
Ranger Preview Day is held each spring and it gives prospective students and their families an opportunity to:
- Learn about the admissions and financial aid process
- Visit with academic programs and majors, meet faculty, support staff and fellow students
- Tour the college campus
A non-immigrant alien students seeking F-1 Visa category are managed by the Office of Admissions and Registrar. Students must submit and meet the following criteria:
- A completed Application for International Student Admission to the Office of Admissions and Registrar 90 days prior to the beginning of registration.
- Request official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results be sent to KC. Official scores must be sent directly from ETS to Kilgore College (DI Code: 6341). KC requires a minimum iBT score of 41 (computer-based, 132, or paper-based, 450).
- A financial statement proving that the applicant has sufficient resources for support during the entire period of study in the United States. (Amounts provided on the international student section of the Kilgore College website.)