My financial aid came through and I no longer need my payment plan. What do I do?

Contact the Cashier’s Office to cancel or reduce your payment plan. This is NOT automatically adjusted when your balance due is reduced. Please note that cancelling your plan does not release you from your financial obligation to Kilgore College.