To use PAY NOW or to enroll in a COLLEGE GREEN Payment plan, you’ll need:
College Green Payment Plan
- For questions regarding your financial aid award, contact the Financial Aid Office at 903-983-8211.
- For questions regarding your tuition balance or amount due, contact the Cashier’s Office at 903.983.8108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding declined payments contact Financial Payments at 844.743.5229 or email@example.com.
Contact the Cashier’s Office to cancel or reduce your payment plan. This is NOT automatically adjusted when your balance due is reduced. Please note that cancelling your plan does not release you from your financial obligation to Kilgore College.
Your payment will be applied to your student account on the day of the scheduled payment.
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation as soon as your payment has been processed. Your receipt will include a link that you should add to your favorites. This will allow you to manage your payment plan without going through AccessKC.
You can choose the email address that you prefer to use to receive communications from College Green. This email address is used for payment confirmations and payment reminder notifications. Your email address will not be used for marketing or solicitation purposes.
- Your payment will not be processed. The card that is used for making payment must have the same billing information that you entered into our online payment system. This includes the billing zip code. Other reasons for declines include card information on file that differs due to a new expiration date or new security code (CVV).
- If the declined payment is for a regularly scheduled payment, College Green will attempt to collect the payment again in five (5) business days.
This creates a user profile with College Green and allows you to access your account at your convenience without going through your college student portal (AccessKC). We recommend you bookmark the College Green web address during enrollment so that you can use their secure login process to access your account.
You must scroll down to the bottom of the agreements in order to accept them and proceed to the next step. You can download the agreements if you choose to do so by selecting “Download” in the top of the agreement documents. In addition, the agreements will be emailed to you. Agreements can also be viewed by accessing your user profile in the College Green website.
No. It is an interest-free installment loan offered to you by Kilgore College through Herring Bank. The Truth in Lending agreement that you must accept during the enrollment process divides out your $30 enrollment fee and lists it as interest; however, you will NOT be charged interest. The enrollment fee is a one-time fee that is paid when you enter the payment plan.