We encourage you to register your cell phone for RAVE Alert messages.
Kilgore College uses the RAVE Alert system to notify students of emergency situations. Additionally, we use this system to notify students of school closures or delayed openings.
Your official Kilgore College email address has already been registered for the alert system. However, we know that text messaging is faster and more widely read.
How do I register my phone?
You must activate your account before you will be able to login and register with Rave.
If you have already activated your account follow the instructions below to register with Rave.
1. Visit https://www.getrave.com/login/kilgore on the internet.
2. Login using your AccessKC ID and password
- Your ID is your KC ID number (Not your social security number, but the college-issued ID number).
- Your password will be the same password that is used for logging into AccessKC and Blackboard.
4. Click on the “Add” button next to the “Mobile Phones” icon and then enter your personal cell phone number. Click on the “Continue” button.
5. Select the appropriate cell phone company/carrier and then click on the “Continue” button.
6. You should immediately receive a text message containing a confirmation code. Enter the confirmation code and then click on the “Continue” button.
7. Log out.