All Kilgore College students will get a KC e-mail address. This is your main communication to be used for the college. Your instructors will use this email to send you important class information. The Business Office, the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid and Student Services all will use your KC email to communicate with you, also. If you are a currently enrolled (registered) KC student, in good standing with the business office (that is, your bill is paid or covered by financial aid), then we invite you to sign up for your KC email account.
- It’s free
- It’s accessible from any computer with Internet access
- It has a LOT of storage. (about 2 gigs worth)
How to set up your Ranger email account:
Go to http://mail.go.kilgore.edu/ and follow the screenshot instructions below to log in for the first time. (All Kilgore College students will get a free KC e-mail address that is hosted by Google.)
- Enter your username (KC Student ID #).
- Enter your password. Your password is Studentmmdd where mmdd is the month and day of your birth. If your birthday is March 8 then your password would be Student0308. The s is capitalized.
- Click "Accept." Then add any recovery information on the next screen and click "Done."
Your new email address is: your KCstudentidfirstname.lastname@example.org. (ex: email@example.com)
MFA Login System:
KC uses the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) login system.
We thank you for your patience as we work to implement this new system.
Contact the KC Helpdesk at (903) 988-7522 or e-mail them.