All Kilgore College students will get a KC e-mail address. This is your main communication to be used for the college. Your instructors will use this email to send you important class information. The Business Office, the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid and Student Services all will use your KC email to communicate with you, also. If you are a currently enrolled (registered) KC student, in good standing with the business office (that is, your bill is paid or covered by financial aid), then we invite you to sign up for your KC email account.
- It’s free
- It’s accessible from any computer with Internet access
- It has a LOT of storage. (about 2 gigs worth)
How to set up your Ranger email account:
Student email accounts were recently migrated from Gmail to Office 365. Instructions for logging into your student email after the migration can be found below.
Or follow these instructions below:
Go to www.office.com and follow the screenshot instructions below to log in for the first time. (All Kilgore College students will get a free KC e-mail address that is hosted by Office 365.)
- Enter your username (KCstudentidemail@example.com).
- Press "Next." Your Texas Digital Identity Solutions page will appear.
- Enter your email address (KCstudentidfirstname.lastname@example.org). Enter your password. Your password is Studentmmdd where the mmdd is the month and day of your birth. If your birthday is March 8, then your password would be Student0308. The "S" is capitalized.
- Click "Sign In" and select your authentication method. Click Next.
- Enter the code and submit.
Your new email address is:
- Your KC Student ID Number @ mykc.kilgore.edu
MFA Login System:
KC uses the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) login system.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to log in to the MFA Login System.
We thank you for your patience as we work to implement this new system.
Need to reset your password?
If you have forgotten your password or need to reset your password, click here.
Contact the KC Helpdesk at (903) 988-7522 or e-mail them.