Registration for Current Students

Start your future today at KC!

How do I register if I'm already a KC student?

If you have no developmental requirements, you can register online through AccessKC or schedule an appointment with the Counseling Center.  

If you have developmental requirements, please make an appointment for registration with the KC Counseling Center in Kilgore or KC-Longview (if taking courses in Longview).

To schedule an online appointment with an advisor call:

Would you rather meet on the Kilgore campus in-person?  In-person Ranger Registration is available.

After applying to KC and being admitted, sign up for a face-to-face appointment on the Kilgore campus on by clicking here!

Ranger Registration

Need more information? Click for helpful videos & resources

Blackboard Collaborate:

Audio & Video Help:


Download the Blackboard App:

Still need more assistance?

Call or email the Help Desk.  We'll be happy to help you out!

Frequently Asked Questions