Am I eligible to apply for graduation?
You must be enrolled in your remaining classes to be eligible to apply for graduation. It is strongly recommended that you review your AccessKC degree audit or meet with a counselor/advisor before completing this application to make sure you are eligible.
After you determine you are eligible, fill out the online graduation application by logging into your AccessKC account and complete the following steps:
- Click on "Student Information"
- Click on "Applications/Forms"
- Click on "Graduation Application"
Please note that degrees/certificates are not awarded automatically.
When can I apply for graduation?
- Fall Semester (December graduate): Aug. 15 - Oct. 1
- Spring Semester (May graduate): Jan.15 - March 1
- Summer Semester (August graduate): May 1 - July 15
Confirmation of graduation status will be sent to the student's KC Ranger Mail account (@go.kilgore.edu) once applications have been processed (usually within four weeks). Students participating in the graduation ceremony will receive instructions by email approximately three weeks prior to the ceremony.