Phi Theta Kappa, an honor society for two-year colleges, is centered around the four hallmarks of Service, Leadership, Fellowship and Scholarship. As a chapter, we strive to help students develop through opportunities in areas of leadership, academic, social and professional skills. In addition, Phi Theta Kappa offers one of the greatest accesses to scholarships including transfer scholarships to most four-year institutions.
Meetings are every other Monday in the Communication/Automotive Building, Room 104. See a list of upcoming dates and events in a link below.
To be eligible for membership, you must:
- be currently enrolled at Kilgore College
- have taken at least 12 hours of non-developmental academic courses in the long semester preceding induction OR have a total of 12 hours over the course of at least two semesters as a part-time student
- have no less than a 3.50 grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale). Developmental courses, credits older than five years or taken at another institution do not apply.
Apply for Free Membership Opportunity:
To apply for the Phi Theta Kappa Free Membership Scholarship, fill out the Phi Theta Kappa Free Membership Scholarship Application.
Deadline to apply is 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
- Check out the KC Phi Theta Kappa calendar of events.
- View the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Visit the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Official Website.
- Visit our official Facebook page.
- Gamma Omicron Chapter: firstname.lastname@example.org