Single game reserved and general admission tickets will be available at the gate every regular season game day at R.E. St. John Memorial Stadium. The two middle sections on the home side (sections B and C) will be reserved for regular season games. All other seats in the stadium will be general admission. For home playoff games, all seats are general admission.
- All playoff tickets are $10, General Admission
- Tickets can be purchased from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Wednesday through Friday (Oct. 30 - Nov. 1), in the Athletic Office in the Student Support Building.
- Tickets will also be available at the gate on game day.
- Reserved Season Tickets: $40 before Aug. 24 ($10 each after Aug. 24, sold at each home game)
- General Admission Tickets: $7 (only available at home games)
If you have further questions, please contact Jimmy Rieves at firstname.lastname@example.org or (903) 988-7536.
If you are member of the media and need sideline and/or pressbox credentials, please email Sports Information Director Chris Craddock at email@example.com.
All media on the sideline MUST have a sideline pass. Sideline Policy (pdf)
View Sideline Media Area Regulations map (pdf)