The Kilgore College softball team held a signing ceremony Nov. 2 to sign six high school seniors who will start playing for KC in the fall of 2019.
KC will begin its seventh softball season in school history in January under head coach Leslie Messina.
Assistant softball coach is Trish Robinson.
For more information on the KC softball program, visit www.kilgore.edu/softball.
- Raegan Busby: Mabank, TX (Canton High School), middle infielder
- Jenna Lewis: Hearne, TX (Milano High School), pitcher
- Tayler Tournay: Burkburnett, TX, (Burkburnett High School), middle infielder
- Calleigh King: Liberty City, TX, (Sabine High School), first base
- Callie Yellin: Farmersville, TX (Farmersville High School), catcher
- Mackenzie Pierpoint: Austin, TX (Dripping Springs High School), third base
PHOTO ABOVE: Six high school players signed Nov. 2 to play softball for KC in 2019. Seated left to right: Raegan Busby, Calleigh King, Jenna Lewis, Mackenzie Pierpoint, Tayler Tournay and Callie Yellin. Photo by Jamie Maldonado/KC