The Kilgore College softball team signed seven high school seniors Nov. 1 at a special signing ceremony on the Kilgore campus.
They will start playing for KC in the fall of 2020 on the ninth softball team in school history.
KC will begin its eighth softball season in school history in January under head coach Leslie Messina.
Assistant softball coaches are Trish Robinson, Angelica Gonzales and Amber Williams.
For more information on the KC softball program, visit www.kilgore.edu/softball.
Signees will include:
- Maddy Brewer: Kingwood, TX (Kingwood High School), outfielder (not pictured)
- Natalya Cuevas: Sugar Land, TX (Fort Bend Stephen F. Austin High School), pitcher
- Moriah Guerrero: Henderson, TX (Henderson High School), third base/middle infielder
- Adrienne Lewing: Huffman, TX, (Hargrave High School), outfielder
- Caison Nachtigall: Crandall, TX, (Crandall High School), outfielder
- Makayla Trevino: Old River-Winfree, TX (Barbers Hill High School), catcher
- Lizzy Torres: Rosenberg, TX (B.F. Terry High School), middle infielder/outfielder
PHOTO ABOVE: Six high school seniors sign to play softball at KC for the fall of 2020. Left to right: Natalya Cuevas, Moriah Guerrero, Adrienne Lewing, Caison Nachtigall, Makayla Trevino and Lizzy Torres. Not pictured: Maddy Brewer.