The Kilgore College Continuing Education Department will offer swimming lessons for all ability levels beginning in June.
Each student will be surveyed for level of ability and the instructor may re-group the students after in-the-water assessments.
There is also a new preschool class for ages 3-5 that requires a parent in the pool with the child.
Adult swimming classes are also offered during both sessions.
Cost of each class is $65.
Classes will be held Monday through Thursday at the Parks Fitness Center on the Kilgore campus.
In the event of bad weather, lessons will be made up on Friday.
Register at the Bert E. Woodruff Adult Education Center, 220 North Henderson Blvd., or contact Eva McClellan at 903-988-7426 or email@example.com.
June 19 - 29, 2017 (Mon-Thurs):
- Level I & II: 10:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Level II and Preschool: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Level III & IV and Adult I: 12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
July 3 – 13, 2017 (Mon-Thurs)
- Level I & II: 10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Level III & IV: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Level V – VI & Adult II:12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
(Tuesday July 4th will meet on Friday July 7th)