Kilgore College Technical Programs will host the Annual Technical Job Fair on Tuesday, March 6.
The fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Devall Student Center Ballroom on the Kilgore campus.
Employers will meet with students about employment opportunities and space will be available to conduct interviews with prospective employees.
There is no charge for companies to participate in the job fair but space is limited.
To participate in the technical job fair, companies should fill out a reservation form at www.kilgore.edu/tech-job-fair.
Deadline to reserve a space at the job fair is March 1.
For more information contact Dewey Greer, lead Process Technology instructor, at 903-988-7414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
KC students from the following programs will participate:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology
- Automotive Body Repair
- Automotive Technology
- Corrosion Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Drafting Design Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Instrumentation & Electrical Technology
- Occupational Safety & Health Technology
- Process Technology
- Welding Technology
Companies participating (to date):
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Bass Engineering
- Alpha Pipeline Integrity Services
- Texas Rural Water Foundation
- Westlake Chemical
- Eastman Chemical Company
- AEP SWEPCO
- Vector Pipeline
- Garratt-Callahan Company
- Workforce Solutions of East Texas
- Komatsu Mining Corp.