General Institutional Scholarships:
Priority Scholarship Funding Date: May 1, 2020
The General Scholarship is based upon academic performance, and will require that the student meet the minimum grade point average and enrollment requirements as stated in an agreement letter. To apply, please download the general scholarship. For more information, please contact Amber Kinsey at (903) 988-3780 or email@example.com.
- Available to incoming freshmen, returning students or non-traditional students
- ACT or SAT scores a plus in determining the scholarship recipient
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA with a minimum of twelve (12) hours per each long semester
- An application for admission to KC on file in the Admissions Office
- A copy of the high school or most recent college transcript in the Registrar’s Office (or submitted with the application)
- The current FAFSA on file in the Financial Aid Office for the appropriate academic year
- The monetary value varies depending on the scholarship awarded
- Priority scholarship funding date is May 1, 2020.
General Scholarships include:
- The Superintendent’s Scholarship is given to each Kilgore College in-district high school. This scholarship is awarded at the Superintendent’s discretion. ($600 or more yearly)
- The Principal’s Scholarship is also given to each Kilgore College in-district high school. This scholarship is awarded at the high school principal’s discretion. ($600 or more yearly)
- The Kilgore College Service Area Scholarships are given to each area high school otherwise known as out-of-district high schools. Check with your high school counselor to determine if your school receives a KC Service Area Scholarship. ($600 or more yearly)