140 hours, 11 weeks, $765
(NURA 1013 – Medication Administration for the Nurse Aide/Home Health Aide)
Feb. 9 to April 29, 2021
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Canterbury Engineering Science Building, 800 Ross Avenue, Kilgore, TX, Room 237.
This course is designed to prepare nurse aides who are currently employed in health care institutions with skills needed to administer certain medications. Students completing the Medication Administration course may sit for the State of Texas exam. Other expenses include cost for any requirements, the required textbook, and a combined state application and exam fee of $25. A background check is required. Eligibility Requirements are listed online at
Call (903) 983-8645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medication Administration Update
7 hours, 1 day for on-site class, $70 for on-site & online
(NURA 1041 – Professional Development: Medication Aide)
Required for medication aides to retain their medication administration certification. KC offers a class each month either on-site or online. Registration & payment should be made no later than Wednesday at noon the week of the class and Tuesday if the class is on Friday. Each class limited to 24 students.
Eligibility Requirements: www.kilgore.edu/wdce
On-site (face-to-face) classes:
Room 237, Canterbury Engineering Science Bldg., 800 Ross Ave., Kilgore
- January 22, 2021 (Friday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 26, 2021 (Friday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- May 14, 2021 (Friday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- July 16, 2021 (Friday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sept. 17, 2021 (Friday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nov. 5, 2021 (Friday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Must have personal internet access and use of a personal computer or laptop. A smart phone or tablet will not work for this class.)
- Dec. 1, 2020 to Feb. 28, 2021 (Registration deadline is Jan. 31, 2021)
- Feb. 1 to April 30, 2021 (Registration deadline is March 31, 2021)
- April 1 to June 30, 2021 (Registration deadline is May 31, 2021)
- June 1 to Aug. 31, 2021 (Registration deadline is Sept. 30, 2021)
- Aug. 1 to Oct. 31, 2021 (Registration deadline is May 31, 2021)
- Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2021 (Registration deadline is Nov. 30, 2021)
There is always a class available to enroll in.
Complete at your own pace up until the end date of the course. The course material of the online class is the same as the on-site course.
Call (903) 983-8645 or email email@example.com for more information.