Choose a summer session for more information:
- May Mini Classes (May 16 - June 2)
- Summer I Classes (June 6 - July 8)
- Summer II Classes (July 11 - Aug. 11)
- If a returning or transfer student has no developmental requirements, he/she can register online through AccessKC.
- Visit www.kilgore.edu/academic-advising for more information.
Summer Financial Aid:
- For more information on summer aid availability, bookstore charges and application processes, visit www.kilgore.edu/summer-aid. Please note that fee statements will not be available immediately upon registration of classes. KC will notify students when the fee statements are available.
Bacterial Meningitis information:
- Texas law requires that all new and transfer students under 22 years of age must provide documentation of receiving an initial bacterial meningitis vaccination dose or booster within the last five years.