Some benefits of the KC Connection discount:
- Your financial aid and scholarships go further.
- Reduces the need for student loans.
- Applies to in-district and out-of-district tuition!
Who qualifies for the KC Connection discount?
- Earned at least 12 semester credit hours of KC dual credit with a 2.0 or higher grade point average;
- Have a declared major with KC; and
- Enrolled as a full-time student by the fall semester immediately following high school graduation. Students enrolling in summer classes immediately following high school graduation will receive the discount only if also enrolling in the fall semester as well.
NOTE: Students must complete all admissions requirements, submit a FAFSA and scholarship application, remain continuously enrolled until certificate/degree completion, and must maintain a 2.0 gpa for renewal.
For more information:
- Call (903) 983-8209