Some benefits of the KC Connection discount:
- Your financial aid and scholarships go further.
- Reduces the need for student loans.
- Applies to in-district and out-of-district tuition!
Who qualifies for the KC Connection discount?
- Earned at least 12 semester credit hours of KC dual credit with a 2.0 or higher grade point average;
- Have a declared major with KC; and
- Enrolled as a full-time student by the fall semester immediately following high school graduation. Students enrolling in summer classes immediately following high school graduation will receive the discount only if also enrolling in the fall semester as well.
To receive the KC Connection Discount, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out Dual Credit Transition Form: Dual Credit Transition Form
- Submit a FAFSA: Steps to Complete FAFSA. KC Financial Aid will assist students with the TASFA, if ineligible to submit the FAFSA.
- Fill out the General Scholarship Application: General Scholarship Application
- Fill out other available scholarships: Scholarships
NOTE: To continue receiving the KC Connection discount, a student must remain continuously enrolled until certificate/degree completion and must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
For more information please contact Sonya Olvera by phone at (903) 983-8183 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.