As a KC Dual Credit Student, you have access to an amazing tuition discount – The KC CONNECTION!
With the KC Connection tuition discount, incoming dual credit students straight from high school will receive an amazing tuition discount of 40% off!
The estimated costs for 12 hours with in-district tuition & fees is only $1,032, but with the discount, KC Connection in-district students will pay ONLY $619!
Some benefits of the KC Connection discount:
- Your financial aid and scholarships go further.
- Reduces the need for student loans.
- Applies to in-district and out-of-district tuition!
Who qualifies for the KC Connection discount?
- Earned at least 12 semester credit hours of KC dual credit with a 2.0 or higher grade point average;
- Have a declared major with KC; and
- Enrolled as a full-time student by the fall semester immediately following high school graduation.
NOTE: Students must complete all admissions requirements, submit a FAFSA and scholarship application, remain continuously enrolled until certificate/degree completion, and must maintain a 2.0 gpa for renewal.
For more information:
- Call (903) 983-8209