About the Program:
Want to take charge of your career by gaining applicable critical office skills needed for today’s workplace? If you would like to learn the technology necessary to gain an office position, there is a place for you in the Business Computer Office Management (BCOM) program. If you are currently working and need to update your office skills, the program offers individual classes that will meet your needs. Learn about computer applications, office procedures, human relations, financial documents and customer service. The links below give complete descriptions of our coursework. A BCOM certificate or degree will earn you industry recognition as a productive member of the business community. Our BCOM graduates enjoy employment at large and small companies, city and county municipalities, as well as school districts and colleges.
We can help you grow into a proficient and confident business office professional!
- Every business has office needs, so gainful employment is easily attainable.
- Tuition is affordable and financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Classes start at 8:30 a.m. and end early afternoon, Monday-Thursday
- Computer labs are available to all students.
- Faculty has extensive business and teaching experience
- Now is the time to begin the registration process. Classes begin every eight weeks.
- The registration process is fast and easy!
BCOM — What’s in it for you?
Eight-week semesters, marketable office skills, caring instructors, convenient class days and times, all classes in Longview, opportunities to go farther with your education, and you will become part of our “family.” Classes start on August 26, 2019. Come join us!
- Business Computer Office Mgmt - Associate Degree
- Business Computer Office Mgmt Certificate - 42-Hour
- Business Computer Office Mgmt Certificate - 27-Hour
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS for Business Computer Office Mgmt