About the Program:
Want to take charge of your career by gaining applicable critical office skills needed for today’s workplace? If you would like to learn the technology necessary to gain an office position, there is a place for you in the Business Computer Office Management (BCOM) program. If you are currently working and need to update your office skills, the program offers individual classes that will meet your needs. Learn about computer applications using Microsoft Office 2019 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), office procedures, human relations, financial documents, customer service, and professional business writing. The links below give complete descriptions of our coursework. A BCOM certificate or degree will earn you industry recognition as a productive member of the business community. Our BCOM graduates enjoy employment at large and small companies, city and county municipalities, as well as school districts and colleges.
We can help you grow into a proficient and confident business office professional!
- Every business has office needs, so gainful employment is easily attainable.
- Tuition is affordable and financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Computer labs are available to all students.
- Faculty has extensive business and teaching experience.
- Classes begin every eight weeks.
- Class formats are flexible and work well with most personal schedules.
- The registration process is fast and easy! Begin the Undergraduate Application process at: https://accesskc.kilgore.edu/ICS/Academic_Education/Application/
BCOM — What’s in it for you?
- Eight-week semesters
- Marketable office skills
- Caring instructors
- Convenient class days and times
- Opportunities to go farther with your education
- Become part of our “family.”
- Come join us!
- Business Computer Office Management - Associate Degree (A.A.S.)
- Business Computer Office Management - Advanced Certificate - 42-Hour
- Business Computer Office Management Basic Certificate - 27-Hour
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS for Business Computer Office Management