About the Program:
Want to take charge of your career by gaining critical office skills needed for today’s workplace? If you would like to learn the technology necessary to fill an office position, there is a place for you in the Business Computer Office Management Program. If you are currently working and need to update your office skills, we can offer individual classes that will meet your needs. We offer classes in which you can learn about computer applications, office procedures, human relations, financial documents and customer service. The links below give complete descriptions of our coursework. A Business Computer Office Management certificate or degree will earn you industry recognition as a productive member of the business community. Our BCOM graduates enjoy employment at large and small companies, city and county municipalities, as well as school districts and colleges.
We can help you grow into a proficient and confident office professional!
- Every business has office needs, so gainful employment is easily attainable.
- Tuition is affordable and financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Classes start at 8:30 a.m. and end no later than Noon — Monday-Friday.
- Computer labs are available to all students.
- Faculty has extensive business and teaching experience.
- Software certifications are available.
- Now is the time to begin the registration process. Classes begin in August and January.
- PROGRAM INFO for Business Computer Office Mgmt - Associate Degree (2017-2018)
- PROGRAM INFO for Business Computer Office Mgmt- 42-Hour Certificate (2017-2018)
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS for Business Computer Office Mgmt (2017-2018)