About the program:
The Legal Assistant curriculum is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to work under the general direction of attorneys to assist them in the completion of legal tasks and courts, utility companies, title companies, banks and in government agencies.
Benefits of Legal Assisting/Paralegal:
- Improves computer skills
- Provides knowledge in law firms, courts, title companies other fields
- Provides knowledge in business law and civil law
- Initiates interests in current legal issues
- Provokes enthusiasm for continued learning about Legal Assisting, related knowledge and skills
What makes Legal Assisting a Unique Program?
- Qualified, experienced instructors who are professionals in their field
- Up-to-date software and technology
- Small-sized classes that promote one-on-one instruction between faculty and the students
- Extensive hands-on, group projects
- PROGRAM INFO for Legal Assisting/Paralegal - Associate Degree (2017-2018)
- PROGRAM INFO for Legal Assisting/Paralegal - 30-Hour Certificate (2017-2018)
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS for Legal Assisting/Paralegal (2017-2018)