About the program:
The Computer and Information Technology program prepares students for careers in one of the fastest-growing fields in the nation. Students can earn a certificate and/or an associate of applied science degree in one of three specialties, each focused on a different set of skills and interests within the IT field.
- CIT – Network Administration and Support Specialty - Associate Degree
- CIT - Software Development & Support - Associate Degree
- CIT – Computer Support Specialist - Associate Degree
- Enhanced Skills Certificate in Cyber Security - 6-Hour
- CIT - Help Desk Technician Certificate - 30-Hour
- CIT – Software Support Certificate 24-Hour