About the program:
The Management Program is designed to train students for entry into supervisory and management positions. Choose an Associate of Applied Science Degree majoring in management, or a shorter certificate program in management, retail management, industrial management or the management core courses.
Cooperative Training Plan:
The Management Program includes a cooperative training plan developed with members of the business management community where the student gains practical experience with a sponsoring firm. This practical internship experience allows the student to earn college credit while gaining valuable on-the-job experience.
For anyone new to college:
- Job placement assistance
- Earn up to nine hours of college credit using work experience
- Take advantage of transfer agreements with universities to complete a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science degree
- Learn valuable skills in the areas of supervision, leadership and management
For working adults:
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Improve your job skills for career enhancement
Why should I take the program?
- Qualify for a corporate management training program
- Prepare for personal business ownership
- Gain skills and knowledge that lead to management positions