Kilgore College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Kilgore College.
KC’s on-site reaffirmation committee visit has been scheduled for Oct. 1-4, 2018.
Kilgore College’s reaffirmation of accreditation will be voted on by the SACSCOC Board of Trustees at its June 2019 meeting.
- Reaffirmation Timeline (pdf)
- Compliance Certification Team Structure (pdf)
- Narrative Approval Process (pdf)
- Quality Enhancement Plan Topic Selection Presentation to Board of Trustees: Dec. 12, 2016; Spring Convocation: Jan. 9, 2017 (pdf)
- Reaffirmation Update - October 2016 (pdf)
- Reaffirmation Update - January 2017 (pdf)
- Reaffirmation Update - April 2017 (pdf)
- Reaffirmation Update November - 2017 (pdf)
- Reaffirmation Update April 2018 (pdf)
- Reaffirmation Update May 2018 (pdf)