The Kilgore College Marketing and Enrollment Management Department is directed by Trey Hattaway and is located on the first floor of the Devall Student Center on the Kilgore campus.
- Broadcasting services
- Public & Sports Information
- College website
- Social media
- KC Print Services
- Facilities Rental
Official college publications:
If you or your department is publishing anything with Kilgore College on it, it must be edited and approved by the KC Marketing Department. This includes programs, brochures, posters, fliers, mailers, newsletters, banners, business cards, stationery, websites, manuals, catalogs, social media and post cards. The design of all of these items must be designed and approved by the KC Marketing Department prior to publishing or printing.
As detailed in the Publications & Graphics Standards Manual, the process for developing a marketing piece is as follows:
- Initial contact: An official representative from a department/organization on campus should first contact the Director of Enrollment Management and Marketing concerning a project by completing this online Marketing Request Form.
- Response: A response to the department/organization will be generated that includes an email copy to all members of the marketing team who will be involved in the project.
- Content: The project’s content will be provided by the originating department or organization before design begins.
- Design: Once design of the project has begun, a scope of the project will be given to the KC Print Shop. The KC Print Shop, in return, will provide all parties with a print schedule.
- Review: Marketing, printing and public relations staff will review draft versions for style, correctness and accuracy, including proper logo usage, nondiscriminatory statement usage (print publications only) and picture usage. The marketing staff strives to ensure that the students represented in advertising characterize the diverse nature of the student body and full programmatic offerings of KC. Whenever possible, photos will portray actual KC students. The staff will then secure photo releases of students, if necessary. If students, faculty or staff are quoted, the quote is attributed to the respective person.
- Final Proof: Marketing will send a final electronic proof to the originating department or organization to grant final approval of the project. The KC Print Shop will provide, when appropriate, a printed copy of the project as part of the final approval process.
- Publication: Printing/publication will begin when approval is received.