The Cashier's Office is a division of the Business Office and is where students pay tuition and fees, learn more about payment plans, pay for testing, and inquire about or resolve any questions pertaining to financial obligations with Kilgore College.
Kilgore College has several convenient payment options available to students:
- PAY NOW: Allows students to make a one-time payment for the full balance due on account. PAY NOW is a secure online payment system offered through our partnership with Herring Bank. Students can pay their account conveniently 24/7 online from any Internet connection, using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards, or any debit card. For more information please visit PAY NOW.
- College Green Payment Plan: Allows students to enroll in a payment plan for tuition and/or housing charges. College Green Payment Plans are offered through Herring Bank and give students the flexibility to choose payment dates and the frequency of online payments. For more information please visit Payment Plans. If you are already enrolled in a payment plan, you can manage that plan by going to Manage Your Plan. Remember, you must be enrolled in a payment plan in order to access this site.
- PAY IN PERSON: If one of the above methods is not convenient, students can pay in person at the Cashier’s Office located in Kilgore on the west end of the Devall Student Center. Or visit the Cashier’s Office located on the Longview campus of Kilgore College in the Hendrix Building
- Address: Kilgore College Cashier’s Office, 1100 Broadway Blvd., Kilgore, TX 75662
- Phone: (903) 983-8108
- Fax: (903) 983-8655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.