Public Information Request

If the request is statistical in nature, you might find the information here:

Still can't find what you are looking for?

All Public Information Requests must be submitted IN WRITING (in accordance to the Texas Public Information Act) to Nancy Law, Assistant to the President, by e-mail, fax, mail or in person.

Submit by mail to:

Kilgore College c/o Nancy Law
1100 Broadway
Kilgore Texas 75662

Bring in person to: First floor of the Administration Building

By e-mail:

By fax: (903) 988-7444

More information: