The Kilgore College Board of Trustees is the governing body of the college. The board has specific powers and duties imposed by the state statutes including policy direction for the college and establishing goals consistent with KC's role and mission.
- 6:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 (Agenda will be posted here when available)
Board members receive mail at:
c/o Nancy Law
- Kilgore Junior College District - Organization and By-Laws (pdf)
- Map of the KC Service Area (Taxing District) (pdf)
- Board Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Speaker Participation Form (pdf)
May 2021 Election Information:
For information on the May 2021 election and application process, please visit the May 2021 KC Board of Trustees Election Info Page.