The Kilgore College Board of Trustees is the governing body of the college. The board has specific powers and duties imposed by the state statutes including policy direction for the college and establishing goals consistent with KC's role and mission.
- 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12, 2018 (tentative)
Board members receive mail at:
c/o Nancy Law
- Kilgore Junior College District - Organization and By-Laws (pdf)
- Map of the KC Service Area (Taxing District) (pdf)
- Board Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Kilgore College 2017-2018 ADOPTED Budget (pdf)