Renting Facilities from Kilgore College:
Kilgore College welcomes the opportunity to serve the needs of the community. Facility reservations are subject to availability. All groups must observe Kilgore College’s policy prohibiting smoking and alcohol on campus. In order to maintain our facilities, we require a security deposit to accompany reservation requests.
Things to know before requesting a KC facility:
- Determine the approximate number of participants in the group.
- Decide on dates and times for facility use.
- Consider special needs or equipment you may need (catering, attendants, media equipment)
- Complete Facility Request Form below and submit with deposit.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance. There will be a $50 cancellation fee.
- Written cancellations must be received a minimum of 48 hours in advance of scheduled activity.
- Deposit must accompany reservation request to be valid.
There are two types of facility reservation forms:
- Non-KC Sponsored Event Form (if your event is not associated with KC)
- KC-Sponsored Event Form (if your event is a KC event)
How to submit facility request forms:
- Download the appropriate form below and print it out
- Fill out the form and either scan it and e-mail it to Judy Derouen at email@example.com or bring it to her office located on the first floor of the Devall Student Center on the Kilgore campus.
For more information or questions, please call Judy DeRouen at (903) 983-8219 or e-mail her.