Renting Facilities from Kilgore College:
Kilgore College welcomes the opportunity to serve the needs of the community. Facility reservations are subject to availability. All groups must observe Kilgore College’s policy prohibiting smoking and alcohol on campus. In order to maintain our facilities, we require a security deposit to accompany reservation requests.
COVID-19 Addendum Form must be filled out:
In addition to the facility request forms (below) each person requesting a facility rental is required to fill out the COVID-19 Addendum Form (pdf). Health and safety are our priorities during these difficult times.
Things to know before requesting a KC facility:
- Determine the approximate number of participants in the group.
- Decide on dates and times for facility use.
- Consider special needs or equipment you may need (catering, attendants, media equipment)
- Complete Facility Request Form below and submit with deposit.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance. There will be a $50 cancellation fee.
- Written cancellations must be received a minimum of 48 hours in advance of scheduled activity.
- Deposit must accompany reservation request to be valid.
There are two types of facility reservation forms:
Non-KC Sponsored Event Form (if your event is not associated with KC)
- KC only allows facility reservations for educational, community and/or civic events.
KC-Sponsored Event Form (if your event is a KC event)
- For events that are official KC events (faculty, staff or student led)
How to submit facility request forms:
- Download the appropriate form below and print it out
- Fill out the form and either scan it and e-mail it to Judy DeRouen at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to her office located on the first floor of the Devall Student Center on the Kilgore campus. NOTE: There is a SUBMIT button at the bottom of the forms below, but it only works in Internet Explorer (IE) browsers. If you are using IE, simply fill out the forms below and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the forms to email to Judy DeRouen. If you are using a browser different than IE, please fill out the forms, print and scan and email to Judy DeRouen at email@example.com.
For more information or questions, please call Judy DeRouen at (903) 983-8219 or e-mail her.