Set up a payment plan to pay for your education.
- Automatic bank payment (from a checking account)
- Credit card/debit card
*Payments are processed based on the date the plan is established and the payment frequency (weekly, biweekly, monthly) chosen by the student at the time the plan is set up. A detailed payment schedule is provided to the student during the payment plan set-up. Click “generate payment timeline” to view the proposed schedule for the payment frequency option you chose. A payment schedule is also included in the confirmation email.
Cost to Participate:
- $30 per semester enrollment fee
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is declined
- $5 payment method change fee
Simple Steps to Enroll in College Green:
A. Log in to your AccessKC Account
B. Choose "Students" from the top menu
C. Click on "Pay My Bill"
D. Click the "Step 1: Click Here to Calculate your Balance" link located on the right side of this page.
E. Select the down arrow in the yellow drop-down box as shown in the image below.
F. Select year/term for "Tuition" or "Housing"
G. Scroll down below the charges to Your balance due is...
- If negative balance, you do not owe. If you are enrolled in Housing, Start over at Step "C" then select Housing term in Step "F."
- If balance is owed, Select "Enroll in a College Green Payment Plan" to enroll in a Payment Plan.
*If you have housing charges in addition to tuition and fees, you will need to select the corresponding current year/term for housing to set up a housing payment plan.
^If you are already enrolled in a payment plan, you can manage that plan by going to Manage Your Plan. Remember, you have to be enrolled in a payment plan to access this site. For your security, there is a two-step verification process. Verification information will be emailed to the email address you provided during the enrollment and account set-up. You must have a valid email address AND you must have access to this email account. A single-use code will be mailed to you and must be entered to complete the verification process.
- If you are enrolled in a payment plan and you make changes to your KC Account (add/drop a class, add/lose financial aid, etc.) your payment plan will be adjusted automatically with 24-48 hrs.
- If you are enrolled in a payment plan, adding classes will increase your payment plan draft amounts. If you do not have enough money in your account to cover the increased draft amount, Herring Bank will charge you a Return Payment Fee of $30. They will retry to draft the new amount again in 3-5 business days.