The Kilgore College Board of Trustees is the elected governing body of Kilgore College. The Trustees, in collaboration with the College President, are entrusted with the responsibility of establishing the vision, mission and direction for Kilgore College. In addition, the Board develops goals and policies consistent with KC's mission, supports the college’s continued growth and success, provides rigorous financial oversight, utilizes data to make strategic decisions to improve KC, and promotes educational excellence at Kilgore College.
- Regular KC Board of Trustees Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 12, on the second floor of the McLaurin Administration Building.
Tentative upcoming meeting dates:
- Monday, Aug. 14, 2023
- Monday, Sept. 11, 2023
- Monday, Dec. 11, 2023
- Monday, Feb. 12, 2024
Additional board information:
- Kilgore Junior College District - Organization and By-Laws (pdf)
- Map of the KC Service Area (Taxing District) (pdf)
- Board Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Speaker Participation Form (pdf)
- Guidelines & Criteria for Tax Abatements (pdf)
Board members receive mail at:
c/o Karen Scibona