The Kilgore College Board of Trustees is the elected governing body of Kilgore College. The Trustees, in collaboration with the College President, are entrusted with the responsibility of establishing the vision, mission and direction for Kilgore College. In addition, the Board develops goals and policies consistent with KC's mission, supports the college’s continued growth and success, provides rigorous financial oversight, utilizes data to make strategic decisions to improve KC, and promotes educational excellence at Kilgore College.
- Board Application Deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17, 2023
- February Board Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, 2023
The next general election is set for May 6, 2023.
For anyone considering filing for a place on the KC Board of Trustees, click here for the Candidate Packet and additional Election information.
Additional board information:
- Kilgore Junior College District - Organization and By-Laws (pdf)
- Map of the KC Service Area (Taxing District) (pdf)
- Board Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Speaker Participation Form (pdf)
- Guidelines and Criteria for Tax Abatements (pdf)
Board members receive mail at:
c/o Karen Scibona