Renting Facilities from Kilgore College:
Kilgore College welcomes the opportunity to serve the needs of the community. Facility reservations are subject to availability. All groups must observe Kilgore College’s policy prohibiting smoking and alcohol on campus. In order to maintain our facilities, we require a security deposit to accompany reservation requests.
Things to know before requesting a KC facility:
- Determine the approximate number of participants in the group.
- Decide on dates and times for facility use.
- Consider special needs or equipment you may need (catering, attendants, media equipment)
- Complete Facility Request Form below and submit with deposit.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance. There will be a $50 cancellation fee.
- Written cancellations must be received a minimum of 48 hours in advance of scheduled activity.
- Deposit must accompany reservation request to be valid.
There are two types of facility reservation forms:
Non-KC Sponsored Event Form (if your event is not associated with KC)
- KC only allows facility reservations for educational, community and/or civic events.
KC-Sponsored Event Form (if your event is a KC event)
- For events that are official KC events (faculty, staff or student led)
How to submit facility request forms:
- Download the appropriate form below and print it out
- Fill out the form and either scan it and e-mail it to Facility Rentals at email@example.com. NOTE: There is a SUBMIT button at the bottom of the forms below, but it only works in Internet Explorer (IE) browsers. If you are using IE, simply fill out the forms below and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the forms to email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using a browser different than IE, please fill out the forms, print and scan and email to Facility Rentals at email@example.com.
For more information or questions, please call (903) 983-8150 or send an email.