For the Job Seeker:
Current Kilgore College Job Openings
Full-Time Faculty Information
Part-Time Faculty Information
Summary of Kilgore College Fringe Benefit Program
Electronic Application Forms:
(Use this if you wish to submit your application online)
Faculty and Professional Staff Application Form
Support Personnel Application Form
Application Forms in PDF format:
(Use this if you would rather submit your application by mail, fax or in person)
Faculty and Professional Staff Application Form PDF
Support Personnel Application Form PDF
Applicant Characteristic Survey Form PDF
- Applications for employment are accepted in the Office of Human Resources located in the Administration Building at 1100 Broadway Blvd., Kilgore, Texas 75662. (903) 983-8103. Electronic applications may be uploaded to the college on this site.
- Typically, all positions are advertised "open until filled." Review of applicant materials will commence on the date specified in the Position Vacancy Notice and will continue until the position is filled.
- With the exception of the adjunct faculty pool, applications are accepted for posted positions only.
- Complete a separate application for each position for which you wish to apply. Photocopies of application forms and transcripts are accepted.
- Applications are forwarded to the hiring department where interviews are scheduled and conducted. Interviews are generally scheduled within 2 weeks of the position closing date.
- All positions at Kilgore College utilize a search committee interview process. These committees typically consist of 3 - 5 employees of the college.
- All faculty interviews will include a 15-20 minute teaching segment where the applicant will be asked to present a lecture/teaching segment on a topic related to the subject field. Applicants will be given a choice of topics at the time the interview is scheduled.
- Applicants invited on campus for an interview will be notified of the hiring decision via telephone. All other applicants will be notified by mail.
- The interview and notification process can take up to 4 - 8 weeks from the date of position closing.
Adjunct/Part Time Faculty Positions:
- Complete a separate application for each teaching discipline for which you wish to apply. Photocopies of application and transcripts are accepted.
- Applications are forwarded to the respective department. The department will contact applicants if an interview is requested. It is at this point that the department can provide applicants with the specifics of a particular position or program.
Kilgore College Office of Human Resources
Phone: (903) 983-8103
Fax: (903) 983-8609
Kilgore College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or genetic information in its educational programs, employment policies or activities.
|Kilgore Campus: 1100 Broadway, (903) 984-8531
||KC–Longview Campus: 300 S. High, (903) 753-2642
Copyrights by Kilgore College, 2000 - 2014 Kilgore College, 1100 Broadway, Kilgore, Texas 75662-3204 | 903-984-8531
If you experience any problems with this page, please contact our webmaster
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, please click here