About testing in Longview:
The Kilgore College-Longview Testing Center provides comprehensive testing services and a secure testing environment for students, faculty, staff and administration.
The Longview Testing Center administers GED tests, ACCUPLACER test and instructional tests. The Testing Center is also available for students and community members to have tests proctored while taking on-line or correspondence courses from other colleges or universities. Scheduling for these tests must be done on an individual basis. A $30 proctoring fee per exam for this service must be paid by cash, credit card or money order.
Testing Center Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no tests administered on Fridays)
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
300 South High Street
Longview, Texas 75601
KC-Longview Hendrix Building, Room 210
Policies and procedures for all tests:
- Testing appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Payment must be made by cash, credit card or money order.
- A current, valid photo ID must be presented at each visit to the Longview Testing Center.
- Be on time for scheduled appointment. No student will be permitted into the KC-Longview Testing Center after the scheduled time.
- Food, drinks, gum, candy and tobacco products are not permitted in the KC-Longview Testing Center.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center. They are not to be left unattended outside the Testing Center or campus police will be contacted.